Does the amount of time you spend on the internet cause problems...

comp - comp
between you and your partner?I spend alot of time reading emails and looking for work from home jobs to help support the family. and just surfing the net.. my fiance gets pretty mad when I spend so much time on here.. does your partner get upset too?
@rusty2rusty (6767)
• Defiance, Ohio
No, my husband wishes we had our computer again. So he can watch all his sports on tv without me bothering him. He knows the computer is an outlet for me and we love to chat about different newsletters I get and some other stuff.
Thank you for responding :) sometimes if I am watching a show and my fiance wants to watch something else then he will be like "dont u wanna play on your computer or something?" lol..
I would say that the possibility is surely there for it to cause problems. Luckily my fiance' is just as addicted to the internet as I am, so when it comes to computer time, she likes doing it just as much (if not more) than me. I don't usually end up surfing all that much, as I have destinations I always tend to go to, and the same can be said for her. We do try to spend time together offline though, in order to not let the internet run our entire lives...lol
Thanks 4 your response! :)