What will be your reaction?

@cuddiluk (1523)
What will be your reaction if your teenage daughter or son, brought her/him boyfriend or girlfriend at home to introduce to you?
@balasri (26577)
It is basic decency to welcome with warmth.Later you can always take steps to encourage or discourage the relationship after proper enquiery.
@msqtech (15226)
you should remain neutral until you find out intent
@pratew3y (1894)
well i will sit and try to find out whether he is worth my child or not
@SageMother (2277)
Say hello...say how are you. The only reaction should be that which you would have meeting ANYONE new. There is no special status here until such time as a marriage takes place.
I will be delighted!! it's better to bring him/her back and introduce to me..that means they are pretty serious and committed. i will be polite and observe how he/she treat my child :D
@mimpi1911 (25455)
although i am not a mother yet, i would like to respond. i feel, i would be normal, atleast i would try to be in front of that him or her. however, it would a great jerk for me if it was all out of blue and i was without any slghtest hint of it. i think i would not be too much extravagant or too much estranged and would try to keep cool. may be lateron on recluse, i would reason out with my ward about not confiding in me, eventually would agree though for guess he or she would be a nice person and would keep my baby happy. no harm in guessing dear!!
@msqtech (15226)
I think I would be friendly and get to know them. I wouldnt show approval or disapproval right away