should i adopt teaching or industrial line

i have done b.tech in mechanical engg. in 2006. my first job is teaching job,i m woring as a lect ina very reputed engg. college my starting salary is good & in this job lots of job satisfaction is there. but i am always confused about that i m doing write or wrong. suggest me that teaching job is good or i start another job in industry?
@amitavroy (4824)
well if you want money then dnt go for teaching but yes if u like to teach then you should go for it casue if all the ghood person woprks for companies then where can we get good teachers to make good students
Mr.Inderjit Saini,don't get confused.Its not a big confusion.I think you need to marry.Only your life partner can solve your problem.So,Don't get late.
@James72 (26829)
I have worked in many industries and have come to realise that salary is only a small definer of a good job. Even major corporations now are starting to realise that it is perks and job satisfaction that attract and keep key staff now, not just big pay checks! In my opinion do what you think will keep you happy, energised and motivated. Also the ability to grow in your role and continue to learn is important. There is nothing worse than a job with no variety or room for growth.