does your favorite color matters every time you shop?

By joy
@MGjhaud (20810)
I sometimes prioritize colors than designs. My favorite color is light blue. Every time i do shopping, I'm attracted to things colored light blue. Funny thing some time, when i go out to shop along with my sister, we always have to confront each other because my sister likes pink and i always suggest light blue. Most likely we ended paying both.
@ssh123 (31104)
Not necessarily. I like green and when I want to buy shoes, I cannot think of green coloured shoes!!! Similarly when I want to buy shirts, every time I cannot be buying the green coloured shirts. So it depends on the context.
@MGjhaud (20810)
that's the thing. i have one green cloth before. i hardly use it because t'was tough time changes shoes to match so i decided and gave it to my sister. =) other color i cant deal much when it comes to clothing are purple, orange, yellow and other candy colors..
@ssh123 (31104)
Thanks for giving my response a BR Regards.
@Aali311 (6127)
When I shop I try to get things that are different colors, I don't like always wearing the same color, sometimes it might look like you wear the same thing over and over again, just because they're the same color.
@MGjhaud (20810)
=).. i have lotsa light blue clothes in my closet but various designs though. i mostly have sleeveless so sometimes i pair it with jackets [with different color ]when i go to school [ we're not allowed to wear sleeveless inside ]. but wearing clothes im not particular with colors i wear anything i feel like to that day.=)
I usually pick clothes based of a couple of things not just color. I love black but I have a wide range of colors in my closet. A lot of times I see clothes that look great that aren't in my fav color.
@MGjhaud (20810)
believe me i only have one black blouse in my closet and like wearing it. we're wearing civillian clothes during wednesdays and i keep wearing it cause its universal. my other black clothes are sleeveless, we're not allowed to wear of its kind. i can't go with the design first but sometimes if there's no any other color to choose and i really really like it. i go over with its design. =)
I like dark colors and when I go to shopping, I go for the dark colors first. I start to wear different colors after my sister gave me few of her light colors but I cant get used to it.
@MGjhaud (20810)
i like black [i think its not a color but..] i can pair it with any color of my jeans.
@chalmette69 (3011)
I love green, so I am usually attracted to things of that color, but I will buy others as well. I think having lots of color in your closet is a good way of expressing yourself.
@MGjhaud (20810)
my mom loves green. in my mother's house,you see a lot of it all over. even outside the house, she likes flowers so outside is like a forest green. various colors is cute. i also keep some clothing with a very striking-in-the-eyes color.
@Aali311 (6127)