Is there anyone around here who's trying to learn japanese?

@dan20071 (724)
Romania
If so, then share your opinion about this language, is it hard? are you making progress? What's your native language?... and if you have some websites that helped or are helping you a lot with this post them here :)
Yes, I'm trying to learn japanese. It's not that very difficult to learn, but it gets harder when it comes to grammar.. sentence construction because I sometimes forget the format and sometimes confused which one goes first. Ahaha.. I'm trying to learn through books at the moment. Watching jdramas and anime, and listening to jap music also help me in learning the language. I also have friends who want to learn japanese and we're looking for learning centers right now so that we can study it together. Also, I have a friend who's girlfriend is studying japanese and said he'll give me copies of her gf's lessons.^_^ For me japanese is also a very nice language, and a beautiful one too so I'm really doing my best in order to master it.^_^
@dan20071 (724)
Yes, I share your opinion too, Japanese is really a nice language to lern and master. On top of that, very few people in my country know it or want to know it so it's pretty hrd to get learning materials from within the border line. You are lucky that you have learning centers for this language, we do too but very far away from were I live T_T. Good luck on learning and I hope you get to master it soon :)
@Michiru (70)
i'm trying to learn it. And is true is not that dificult, but i'm just at the beging of it and i started with a little book : "Invata singur limba japoneza". I gues you are not a beginer so you need a more serious book.
@dan20071 (724)
Thank you for the recomandation. I know the basics of the japanese language but I cannot say that I am way past the begginer state :). I made good progress since I've started and that keeps me going. The only thing I find hard in learning it is the word arrangement. I hate that :D
• Brazil
my native language is portuguese. I'm trying to learn japanese but it's very difficult... I always forget the Hiragana and katakana u.u" but I remember some phrases that I listened in anime at least...
@dan20071 (724)
Yes, the writing system is very diffcult. I've known it for a while but if you don't practice every day, you will easily forget, and so I did :P
@Zhanec (1653)
i brought a japanese lauguages book not long ago and i'm studying from it.Japanese is not very hard to learn but he grammar is killing me.i dont seems to get it.My native language is cantonese.But too bad i don;t understand mandarin.If u know madarin,it will definetely help u alot.
@dan20071 (724)
That's the hard part for me too, grammar :(. Sometimes I need to think out the whole sentence before I say it out loud. But it's a fun language to learn, and that keeps me going
@blindedfox (3258)
I am learning Japanese for about a year now. I could say the language is fairly easy to learn, especially if you are of Asian tounge. =) As for me, I am a Filipino so pronounciation isn't a problem. Japanese "r" sounds like the English "l", and sometimes the Japanese "f" or "pp" sounds like the English "h". =) I think I speak the language quite OK. I could do conversation with Japanese people without a problem. =)
@dan20071 (724)
That's good for you then. For me, pronunciacion is not a problem either. The sounds of our language match those of japanese. The harder part, for me, is the sentence structure, that is so hard for me to keep in mind :D :P
@dadynigga (744)
no because i don't go to japan and i think that nowadays english is the most known language
@dan20071 (724)
You are right, English is very widely spread around the world. But I already know it quite good so I move on to another language :P
@jess_meow (229)
I've tried to with Brlitz tapes and study guides. I also just watch a lot of anime with and without subtitles to get a feel for the language. My native tongue is English, but this language isn't too difficult. It is more challenging than German, I can tell you that much.
@dan20071 (724)
My native language is Romanian, very similar sounds too japanese, that's a very good thing :). I've been in to it for some time now and know the basics :P. Another question, is it possible to take away subtitles from fanmade animes? I would very much like to but I don't think it's possible :). P.S I like German too :)
i know a few Japanese words and sentences because i stayed in Japan for 2 years.I am form the Philippines but i can speak english, japanese, and 2 more dialects.just surf the net if you want to learn japanese. or try asking me, I might help. Goodluck!