If your boss scold you in front of your minors

@sherinek (3323)
Guys, please answer what will you do. This is really important
@ossie16d (11834)
It is regrettable that sometimes people in charge who have an inferiority complex will try to belittle others who have their job because of their experience and knowledge. I was once in a position where I had trained a man to do a job and then shortly after that he was promoted over my head. Initially I didn't mind too much because I had family committments but then this new person would pass his work on to me to do. One day I told him I didn't have the time to because I had to do a report for a Management Meeting the following day. I was then loudly berated by this man in front of the staff in my own department. I immediately spoke to the Plant Manager telling him what had occurred and that I was not prepared to work for this other person any longer. A meeting was held between all parties and by the end of it this man was no longer my supervisor. However he continued to make life as unpleasant as possible for me, so I found another job and left. In summary, if the person had an inflated ego or lacks self-confidence in his ability, or wants to prove that he is the boss, then this is how he will act.
@luckiest (282)
If it's not my fault, I will argue and talk loud as well
@Si1234 (457)
If it is your mistake, admit the mistake and move on. If it is not your mistake then talk to boss
hmm hear the scolding......and hit him at night.... disguising myself!!!
@1alyssa (758)
i have never had that happen to me and i feel sorry for someone if they ever had tried that if you want to say something to me you better not do it in front of anyone or you will regret it no one will make me look like a fool can you tell i feel very strongly about this!!
@biluje (219)
just give him back one
@prasanta (1947)
If he is indecent, I should not be so. I will tell him later what ha was not supposed to do.
@rakleen (566)
He is the BOSSSSSSSS.
@babray06 (1787)
Dear Sherinek, if this is an one-off incident then for few days your response to the Boss should be very cool but co-operative. But if you feel it's a trend then you have to look for some alternative arrangements like shifting to other department/office or look for an alternative source-of-income. To me self-respect is the most important thing in life. But sometimes while we have to think from broader perspective and have to compromise with the situation. So you have to make compromise then take the slap otherwise do what should be done.
@mayshoe (606)
Well that is tough situation but if it hsa happened then you should be positive and forget that situation and stay calm.
@krishna183 (2286)
boss is boss and scolding is scolding .. if you have done something wrong .. you deserve a scolding for it .. doesnt matter if your juniors are there around or not .. you dont have a right to care about that
@vimal2k6 (391)
i just keep my mouth such that i can maintain the silence , so he reduce his anger...
@TEKOIS (926)
take your complaint to your union for breach of the diversity code. GRAB A GRAND http://www.v-w-d.com/97215da E-LOTTERY A SMARTER WAY TO PLAY
@blessonje (1652)
just show the other side..
@tishabest (602)
• Belgium
I would ask to speak with him/her privately but I certainly wouldn't have an argument in front of your subordinates, that will make you look bad.