Should I feel insulted ? Not sure how to feel about it.

Egypt
I asked a girl what how her christmas was? she said: it was boring christmas ever, IT was with her last BoyFriend I said well, for me it was real simple, we ordered out xmas dinner at market. Her response: what do you mean WE? My response; I mean relatives. Her response: She`s out there. It will happen when you aren`t looking. My response: I`m not looking !! Her response: There ya go! When thinking about this conversation, Im wondering if I should feel insulted. Not sure how to feel about it. what do you think?
@drumm1n (500)
i think she was hitting on you! i dont understand why you should feel insulted! she dint say anything insulting or atleast i think she didnt!
• Egypt
Hope so but i am afraid she means looking for another girl not her
@tuishta (147)
yea i agree i dont understand y u gettin so worked up abt wat she said
@razcal2267 (15577)
I am not exactly sure why you would feel insulted. She was either telling you that you will find someone or that she could be the one. Either way there is nothing in what was said to be insulted about
• Egypt
i am with you but i am thinking about what it means by looking and i think i could have asked her