Old clothes toys and bibles.

Senegal
My name is AKAKPO KOMI E. a missionary pastor in Dakar-Senegal one of biger moslem country in Ouest Africa. I am sending this message for your favour if it is possible for you to support our children help program and poor villages peoples by sending us clothes, bibles and toys to help peoples in need. I am a church Leader but every three months, we orginize many program in villages about the evangelization to bring more peoples in Christ. Please accept this message from us and also to think of us in your prayer. God bless. Sorry for my poor english because I speak french more than english. AKAKPO KOMI E. BP.26886 PLLES. ASS. DAKAR-SENEGAL TEL+2216926926
@classy56 (2883)
u need to tell us how we can help.like what U.S org.send you stuff or others org.for we are from many diffrent countrys.I need more details before i can help.