HOW MANY OF YOU ARE ESP's here?

@ssh123 (31100)
Extra Sensory perception. Human mind has powers to guage in advance. Some people can gain information without using their senses. I tell at home that my brother might come home tomorrow. He arrives. No clue, no information, no phone call. Just intrusion. Please tell your experience here.
@aloyss (135)
They say that everyone has alittle ESP but not everyone knows how to tap into it. Alot of the time, I can hear about a certain subject or song (or whatever)and minutes or hours later, something that has to do with what I was thinking about, I see it or hear about it. Or I think of something and it will happen later. It tends to scare me sometimes because there are times when I have some really scary thoughts like something bad happening to someone and I wonder if I'm seeing something that's happening to someone else or is going to happen to me.
@ssh123 (31100)
Your response has been given BR
When we walk along we use our eyes to see where we're going, isn't it the same as we go through time? When we walk, we see ahead and what's behind if we look back.Throughout my life as far back as I can remember I've always had flashes of what's ahead, what's about to happen. From knowing who's calling on the phone before I answer, who's about to visit before they come, to the tight feeling I get in my chest before something unpleasant happens -- especially when driving,to knowing I'll meet someone significant in my life before we meet. I've always thought this was normal. I see my intuition as one of my greatest assets
@rladiga00 (1166)
This is quite an interesting subject, perhaps experienced by one or the other. Whenever something bad happens elsewhere among my close relatives, I could guess it, because at that moment (without knowing that it is happening elsewhere) I am totally uncomfortable and feel restless. I was told this happens very happen among the twins. One one sneezes, other gets cough.