Beauty and Skin color?

Is there any relation to beauty with skincolor?
I think beauty has nothing to do with looks so how can it have anything to do with color.
@plasma (675)
I think so. while we all speak of inner beauty and a beautiful mind, I'm not sure how many of us truly believe in that. these are beautiful words to listen but harder to put into practice. it may not be the rule with every one, but its undeniably not an exception either. so beauty in most cases is skin deep Thanks
I think you are right in a certain way. One does get initially attracted to how somebody looks. I guess then the colour of the skin would be subjective, I have a friend who likes darker girls in general and another who likes very pale looking girls. I haven't made up my mind yet!!! There are too many pretty girls with different skin colour.
@lsen06 (5006)
yes, skin colour is the vital point in beauty.
@marco87rc (587)
I think that beautifil doesn't have any relation with the colour of the skin.. I like all kind of girls ^^ Bye!!
The beauty must come from within and outside!...SWkin reflects of what kind of human you are!...It shows how clean the person and careful she/he is!..Having a beautiful skin is an asset!...It will help us alot in any other things thats is related to skin!..