What proud moment do you have about being a Parent?

@34momma (13918)
Please tell a story in detail about something you or your child(ren) did to make you feel proud to be a Parent.
@Bunny2 (2102)
I am blessed with three wonderful teenage sons who have given me lots of very proud moments. I have to admit the proudest for me was when my eldest was chosen as graduating valedictorian of the school, and then he recieved the highest externally marked grades for the school and was named Dux. He is now at Melbourne's most prestigious university doing a double degree in law and science. This is one proud mamma!!
@34momma (13918)
tThat is wonderful. my oldest is about to graduate come June and I am flying high with pride! thanks and congrats
@Bunny2 (2102)
And congratulations to you on your son's graduation! Enjoy!
@34momma (13918)
thanks, i am very proud of him. he is going to be someone amazing, all of my children are. i can go on all day, but i will stop here. i bet you have other things to do today besides read about my children! LOL LOL LOL
@habichuelo (3104)
i dont have any kids,,but i deeply think that i need to procreate,,,,its been kind of a trauma for me been 30 years old and not having any kids...God bless your kids...take them to church always and give them a lot of attention love them always!! i would like to be a parent!!
@34momma (13918)
children are the hardest, painstaking, yet rewarding, amazing, powerful job i have ever had. I am so blessed that i have these three blessing. thanks for the responce
you're gith about that 34momma!
@mythmoh (3994)
i am a mother of one year old kid.so for me when she repeats all the things which i taught her to somebody and if they say "so sweet',"wonderful"..i really feels proud.further her first walk,talk all are memorable.
@34momma (13918)
that is always a proud moment! children are sponages the pick up everything!
@jal1948 (1361)
just the joy of watching our child grow, uttering those first words,taking the first step, words are not sufficient to express the feelings.
@34momma (13918)
those moments are just breath taking don't you think. no matter how many children you have, everytime one of them begins to walk, talk, or any of the first, it touches you like it is your first time seeing a child having those moments. the pride you feel is without words. thanks
@lafavorito (2970)
Our 2 year old son is very friendly, he would greet anyone with a big wave and a warm smile, sometimes he even comforts a crying baby he doesn't even know. When he does that everyone around him says "Aww.. he's so sweet", and that makes me very proud that he's my son.
@34momma (13918)
i love that. you is a caring soul. that is a great trait to have. you should be proud of him.
@SViswan (12095)
When my son was 5, he attended a birthday party where he behaved badly. I wasn't at the party and the parents of the birthday child tried their best to get him to stop..bt he just wouldn't listen and sulked. When he got home, I had a talk about it and told him how he had spoiled the birthday child's special day and asked him how he would have felt if it was his birthday and I had so much trouble trying to handle one child? He was quiet then, but the next day...he went over to the child's home and apologized to the child and the parents. I didn't know about it till the birthday child's mother told me about it. I was really proud of him then because the mother told me that no child had ever come and apologized to her for such behaviour and that she thought I had brought him up right. I was proud of my son for doing the right thing...especially when I didn't expect him to (I was planning on going over and apologizing to them when my son did it).
@34momma (13918)
that was very big of him to do that. just when we doubt them they go and suprise us. you gotta love'em
@besthope44 (12145)
Well mother is nature gift and she is our teacher in opening the eyes. She is master at her embroidery works, she does latest modern art on the embroidery thats is awesome and really cool.She is my best friend, to share and decide. Thats my best mom and she is unbeatable!I love her so much