Have you ever driven without a license?

@Doaa17 (242)
Jordan
Whose car did you drive? did anyone know about it? did cops catch you? I did that couple of times years ago, but only around the block.
@Mayuko (1272)
I've never driven without a license. In fact, I've never driven at all. The most I did was reverse the car about two inches in the driveway. I don't know if I'll ever get my license. Driving makes me way too anxious.
@sedel1027 (17854)
I have but not on purpose. I would sometimes leave my license on the counter and didn't realize that I didn't have it until I was where I was going and I just drive really careful on the way home. I have been leaving my license in the car so that I have it at all times.
before I was issued one yes. But Not after I recieved it. I am just to paranoid to get caught.
@queeny86 (60)
Yes, i did, but only in my village, before to take the driverlicense. :)
Nope, not at all. Although if you do, you're unlikely to be caught unles you 'can't drive, then you really shouldn't be! :P
@lokesh61 (551)
yo
• Pakistan
yes I did... before I was 18 :D... and my driver knew about it only and no, the cops didn't catch me.
@swonki (387)
no