Would you like to learn a style of martial arts?

I would. I used to do tae kwon doe but had to quit because of my busy schedule. But I really enjoyed it. I would really like to so Shaolin Kung fu / wushu.
@kylesmiles (1913)
I actually want my son to take a martial arts class... He's only 11 months old but in the future I'd like him to get involved with this. I am not sure what yet... But I think it would teach him some discipline as well as many other great attributes! :)
That's great! He'll learn so much with so many benefits. Bringing home trophies isn't bad either.
@achyuta (2853)
I used to take Kung fu lessons when I was younger. My intention was not to get blackbelt or earn trophies. All I wanted was to get soem flexibility in the body. Later I realized that yoga is best for what I was looking for. I took to a particular form of yoga called pranayama. It helps me be stress free and disease free. It is simply incredible. It gives inner strength to the body rather than extrenal strength. For more details check out www.divyayoga.com (Please Note: I do not have any commercial interests in promoting this site)