Anyone Here Self Published?

@My2Cents (291)
If so - what did you use. I am thinking of using LuLu. Anyone?
I have been publishing at lulu.com I am a translator of the Word of God from Greek to English. I have already published GENESIS, EXODUS, LEVITICUS (Greek-English), THE WILL New Testament (Greek to English), ELEMENTS of SALVATION, The Right Way, GOD, ORIGIN, TRANSFER into PERFECTION, GREEK-ENGLISH (Grammar & Vocabulary), WORDS in THE WILL New Testament, and others shown at http://www.lulu.com/arseniajoaquin I have not spent even a single cent in publishing these. There are no set up fees. Authors are not even required to buy even a single copy of their books. In fact I have not seen any copy of any of my books as I have no money and I don't even have any credit card. Lulu does not interfer with the content. Write anything you want too. Choose the size there, book cover, you're free to set your royalty, etc.
@My2Cents (291)
Very interesting. You have me intrigued further. I have not yet taken the plung, but it appears I have nothing to lose.
@fjgamer (543)
LMAO, what's with all the caps?
@whacks (774)
I am self-published using lulu.com I have some books there at the website provided by lulu for authors. It's very easy to follow instructions. I hope that you'd be able to publish there also.
I myself am not, but my other half is. We went the serious route and started our own company, and used an offset printer for the job. For 3,000 books with 256 pgs it's a little over $1.20 a book. All in all though we spent about $8,000. Will we make it back? Time will tell. Lulu is great for people that don't have or don't want to spend a lot of money up front. Another option for that is Lightning Source, which makes your book avaiable for order for all major bookstores. Good luck!