What is your FAVORITE day of the Week??

Mine is Saturday, have loved it since I was young and had to work in retail, these days, I enjoy every Saturday I can
@brokentia (10396)
Any day that I can sleep in and not have to get up early to get the kids ready for school. Where they can be home and help train the puppy because he can really get in my last nerve! LOL Any day that I do not have to worry about my kids having a bunch of homework. Or any day that I can get through the day without being in pain from a migraine. So, there isn't really a day of the week that is favorite during the summer when they kids are out of school. But when they are in school, most often I look forward to Saturday. :)
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
im with you on that one, i love saturday it is the end of my working week, i can get out of bed in my own time take it easy and do as much or as little as i like
since i have off on weekends,i love saturday & sunday,time to chill &enjoy.
@jess368 (3368)
Sunday, because i go to church, then i go to my moms house and visit with her. thats the only day of the week i get to see her, so i enjoy it completely.
@marciascott (25554)
I like Saturdays, and Sundays.
• Hyderabad, India
mine is sunday , i can enjoy that day
@mirage108 (3403)
I would have to say Friday, as I am ready to leave work and enjoy the weekend.
@samsonskola (3357)
Nascar Racing! - i look forward to racing every week and my favorite driver is Dale Earnhardt, Jr.
My favorite day of the week is Sunday (well, during the race season, anyway)! I watch the races with my family every Sunday and it's the one day that I look forward to all week long!
@areeb124 (243)
• Pakistan
well for me is friday because i m a muslim and this day is very big for all the muslim thats why i like this day....
@areeb124 (243)
• Pakistan
well for me is friday because i m a muslim and this day is very big for all the muslim thats why my favourite day is friday
@albert2412 (1782)
Saturday used to be my favorite day of the week, but now it is monday. I like to watch "Prison Break" and "24" on monday nights. Those two shows give me something to look forward to.
@lotus123 (227)
My favorite day of the week is thursday. Because i was born on thursday. So i am very happy.
@rmuxagirl (7562)
I love Sundays because I can worship GOd and give him all the praise I have within me.
@mansha (6301)
Mine is Monday, lol see I am a housewife and its a relief to see everyone back at school and office after the weekend. I get home to myself and some peace and quiet for myself.
@sylviekitty (2083)
My favorite day is Friday. It's the only day my son doesn't have preschool. It's also the beginning of my "weekend". :) It's typically a lazy week day for me.
@tohot666 (300)
I love sunday, good lazy day