i got a job!!!!!

By JJ
@myklj999 (15091)
I got a job!!! Finally!!!! Unemployed for 3 years, living in my van, freezing, going hungry....Hooray for 2007!!!!
@canadabis1 (1955)
congrats dude!...what kinda job did u get?...just dont say your selling things outta the back of your van like fish...lol
@myklj999 (15091)
Naw....I gave that up. lol I'm working at a plastics factory near my town. We make all kinds of plastic bottles...brake fluid, deodorant (roll on), bleach, just about any kind of plastic botlle there is.
very kewl...how did u get that lead?
@myklj999 (15091)
Took someone else to a temp service to fill out an application; figured I'd give it a shot too. Got lucky; they hired me, not him.
@ukchriss (2103)
Happy New Year and Congratulations on your new job, What a great late christmas pressie. I bet you are going around with a big grin on your face. Best of luck with your new job! Hope the rest of the year continues to go well for you. One question, if you were living in a van where did you plug in your computer? lol
@myklj999 (15091)
I use a friends. That's why I'm not around some days.
@ukchriss (2103)
Good Idea, Then he pays the electric bill!
@multisubj (451)
Congrats. I am without a job for the last four years. Human lives on hope. Anyway, I am excited about your living in a van. Could you please write your experiences in detail?
congratulations! This will be a good year for you.
Wow that's wonderful!! May you continue to prosper in every area of your life this year and many more to come!!
Congratulations! I'm really happy for you.
@TerryZ (22083)
Congrads to you. I bet your feeling pretty good. Well you should. Hope it is something you like doing. All the best to you! It will be a happy new year for you.
• Netherlands
Good luck with your new job. I hope that it leads you to a better quality of life. Congrats!
@lizabeth (666)
Great! I am so happy for you! This is going to be a good year for you because you are going to make it good. May God Bless You!
Congratulations Myk! This gives me hope for me and the hubby. We are still unemployed and barely making ends meet. I am waiting for the cable guy to show up at the house. No more internet if that happens. No phone, as it is goes through the cable internet. No more television. I remember a time in my life when I had none of these luxuries and I did just fine. Happy New Year Myk. God Bless.
@dholey (1383)
got a job - got a job
congratulations, the 2007 has started on a happy note, may the rest of year also bring such kind of joys. God bless ... ....
@sweetlady10 (3619)
Congratulation for your new job. This a great gift for new year. All the best.
@akunuri (457)
congratulations pal!! iam very happy for u. hip hip hurray!!
Congradulations! 2007 will truly be a new year for you. Best of luck with your new job
@dopey22girl (3326)
Congratulations! I am very happy for you! Where did you get a job?
@myklj999 (15091)
I'm working in a plastics factory about 22 miles from where I live. It's a pretty easy job, but you stay busy at the same time. I like it.
@wiessied (646)
congradulations man i hope you have a great year and best of wishes to you.
good job~! the next thing you should do is put some money aside after you've got yourself a place to live - maybe in a savings account or so - just in case - its always good to have emergency money just in case your car needs repair or anything like that - you need good transportation to get to work! good luck and god bless!
@mfrancq (1808)
I am so happy for you my friend. I knew things would look up for you! When did your job start? I saw you posted this three weeks ago! I guess this will be a good year for the both of us! I finally got a job as well! After having my baby and the rough past, I haven't worked in a little over a year, but I just got a job as well...one that pays more then I have ever gotten! how exciting! Maybe this will be a good year for you as well! Congratulations!
@estherlou (5020)
Congratulations! And Good luck! We tend to tie up so much of our self-worth in our jobs, that it is really tough when we lose one. Sorry it was so long but good for you for hanging in there until you turned a corner!
Very good. :) I hope you enjoy your new job. You should be very proud of yourself.