Did you ever slept in cinema theator.

United Arab Emirates
The point is to mention that bore film which you saw recently.(I know nobody would like to remember that kind of film) Pls try.
@Sandy85 (473)
I don't go cinemas.
ya..i once god sleep in the theater...but it was long back..i dont watch much movies in the theaters now-a-days...
@skittlez353 (1404)
I fell asleep during Lord of the Rings, the first one! It was over three hours and I just could not get into that movie. I did not understand what the big deal with Lord of the Rings was!
@asa010 (1129)
its not that i dont like movies but i fall asleep in a theater too often,can you belief that i was sleeping while my family was watching titanic,its not compulsory for me to sleep if its bad,i sleep anyway.
@bhchy1 (6052)
When I took my daughter to see the original Batman movie..it was dark and boring..I slept through the whole thing. She had to wake me up when it was over..I wasn't that embarrased...One guy sitting near us said that he wished he had slept through it too...lol