mylot start up page

Okay am I losing my mind or did they change the page again. I was on earlier today and it was the same way as before with the total earnings with referals, photos and earnings. It all changed now. It just shows earnings then my interests. Then where to click for discussions and now no pictures of the top users. I'm not losing it am I?
@moneymind (10521)
nope you are not, mylot did have some changes again which brought some problem with it also like i am getting stuck in the tagging page. might be that the upgrade has some glitches which caused this problem, hope though that mylot will fix it very quickly. greetings. : )
@reinydawn (11649)
Yeah, the tagging is killing me too... G'nite all!
I just wish they would make up their minds on how they want things to look. It would be so much easier if a person didn't have to keep going back to get to more discussions after answering one.
@reinydawn (11649)
Nah, looks like they changed it. I just logged on too. I'm way tired but wanted to see what was going on here and that was it - it's changed... Whew, I might have to wait until I'm more awake to visit... The "interests" thing is kinda weird....
@reinydawn (11649)
hahaahhaah - it's been a rough night here... I made homemade eggnog for the first time (what a fiasco!!!) and then had to make a cheesecake. Unfortunately all I've had to drink is a small glass of Kahluah Especial (oh and it was good!!!) I just don't know that I can handle the change tonight - might have to work on my puzzle for a bit before bed...
@missyd79 (3438)
no ur not losing it, and personally I liked the old format better.
Me to. I still wish they would make it easier for the discussions so you don't have to keep going back after a person responds. And the tagging everytime to is driving me nuts.LOL
@pinklilly (3446)
smiles - smiles
Your not losing it.. They have changed a few things Check out your Alerts They should have sent you a message about it..:)