Is your job giving you a headache?

Is your job giving you a headache?
@limcyjain (3523)
NO my job is not a headache, rather i love my job like anything. I sometimes give extratime to my job and go about doing something new which could be very challenging for all in the office. I have seent hat the more you get in the job the more interesting it becomes and you simply get to know more and more. Interestingly i also get a good pay which also plays a role in keeping the job enjoyable.
• Kuwait
Not the job actually, the traffic going to work,,, i hate it...i dont like traffic, i need to go directly to work..
Yes, This job is giving me lots of headache and its mainly in the evening closing hours. I have to fought with co-workers for the same which are the main headache and not the boss. One person get good salary and so to maintain this status he wants to use us to please the boss. He is buttering man and I am fed up with this man. I worked in other offices but it doesn't happened so. Now this office is going to be headache for me day by day.
Sorry my reply is in a past tense as I am now retired. Yes my job gave me headaches when deadlines had to be met or when the bosses were grouchy. Otherwise, I loved and enjoyed my job. I would not have stayed there for 21 years if I didn't.
@kk_84in (1688)
yes,my job always give me headache..but there is no other option till i find a new one....and there is no guarantee that new job will not give me headache.