love

who love is best ? mother or wife
@doctorul (1063)
There are so many types of love! Children love mothers in a different way they love Santa! So, man love his wife in the same way he did for Santa, I mean, with passion as long as he gets same back!
Considering I won't ever have a wife, my mothers! :P
@sherinek (3323)
Love is something you cannot compare and shouldnot compare. Motherly love definitely cannot compare with a Wifely love. One mustn't even let the mother or the wife get a hint that their love is being compared with each other. There will be enough wattage to fire the whole world. Be careful. Good luck
@dlphnrdr (105)
a mothers love will always be forever a wifes love can change and become no more as a mother the love is unconditonal a wifes love is different then a mothers love its hard to explain but its a definte mothers love
@krishna183 (2286)
why are you obsessed to love dude ... love love and love .. change the topic
@bhchy1 (6052)
How you love your spouse and your parent or how they love you is not the same..the love you would have for your wife comes from a different place then the love for your mother or husband and father. They are not meant to be same yet they can be equal each in the own way..so neother is best or least!
@van123 (1288)
both
@moneymind (10521)
I don't think wife and motherly love can be compared for mothers love is very much different from that of a wifes. greetings. : )