Could you do it without the alcohol?

@djbtol (5501)
Yes, you may think I'm nuts, but could you celebrate New Year's eve and have a good time without drinking any alcohol? Why don't you try it this year? You might be surprised. If you have never tried you may not realize exactly how much alcohol is impacting your celebration.
@netty79 (992)
yes i can
@djbtol (5501)
Thanks for your response. Happy New Year!
@jmcafam (2891)
Yes, I can.I have not drank in over a year and a half and not sure if I will start back up again.
@djbtol (5501)
Sounds like you are on a good path. Hope you have a great New Year's Eve, whatever it is you like to do. Happy New Year.
@whoosh88 (243)
i never drink to celebrate new year's anyway. it's just something i don't do. so yes, i could go without drinking and have a good time.
@djbtol (5501)
Thanks for your response. It is good that you won't have to deal with the negative consequences of drinking. Happy New Year.
Yes, I have done it too. I don't think it impacted my celebration either way. I had a good time when I didn't drink, and I have a good time when I do. Of course I don't get "drunk" either. That isn't the point of having a drink with friends to celebrate. Happy New Year.
@djbtol (5501)
Happy New Year to you as well. Thanks for your response.