Did anyone else have trouble connecting to myLot this morning or last night?

@kgwat70 (13396)
Late last night after my girlfriend left, I could not connect to myLots website for some reason. I was able to go on to other websites but not myLot. I could not do so this morning. Does anyone know if myLot had any problems last night or this morning or was it just me and my computer? I was getting worried there.
no i didn't found any problem accessing mylot, though the speed has decreased as compared to earlier
@volschenkh (1045)
• South Africa
I experienced no problems as far as I could detect. I think it depends on which country you are situated.
@kgwat70 (13396)
It could be other factors as well like my service provider, my modem, my computer or maybe even the weather could affect it. That is good that you do not have any problems with it.
@KrauseHome (35026)
I was not having too many problems with this site before I went to sleep, so I did not have any problems, but I have noticed today how much faster it seems to be than a lot of the time, so maybe some of these New changes are going to be even better for quality of how fast these pages load for us now.
@kgwat70 (13396)
The website does seem much faster than it was before, especially when I was at my parents house. It came up real quickly. Maybe the upgrading finished while I was on my way to my parents house for breakfast this morning.
@asadahsan (724)
• Pakistan
well not i haven;t face any problem like it and it was fine with me and connecting in 2 sec only and it was fast...well may b it will down in your area or may be your service will be down...
@kgwat70 (13396)
That is good that most people have not had this problem. It must have been either the upgrading or my service providers connection issues.
@brokentia (10396)
Last night I saw they were doing some changes...as my left hand panel is different. There were a few times myLot was not cooperating with me but for the most part, I was okay because I was on until 4am Central time....I was a little insomniac last night. Didn't get to sleep until 5:30am. *sigh* Maybe I will try a sleeping pill at dinner in hopes to get me to sleep around midnight or 1am. LOL
@kgwat70 (13396)
I hope that you are able to get to sleep earlier and are able to get well rested. I have had plenty of those nights myself and will be up late tomorrow night but only because of the Hew Year.
@kingatul (851)
No friend I didn't face any problem in opening mylot It opened in nearly the same time as it normally takes to load
@kgwat70 (13396)
That is good that you did not encounter any problems or you got online after their upgrades were completed.
@estherlou (5020)
I was on mylots and tried to start a new discussion when I got a page saying they were doing some upgrades or something. It was only for a few minutes and then they were back.
@kgwat70 (13396)
I could not even get the myLot webpage to come up until I got to my parents house. It came up fine for them so I guess myLot came back up shortly after I left my house.
@kutchi (12335)
• Pakistan
no I dont get any trouble mine is work perfectly
@Polly1 (12649)
They where down for awhile last night for a systems upgrade. I have no idea about this morning.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Nope, I haven't noticed that and plus I was still in a vacation then.