Online Competitions

@ukchriss (2106)
I've been busy this year entering online competitions and not had much luck. So just wondering if any of you have ever won anything and if so from what site?
@minxy67 (2710)
I have entered loads of competitions on the internet as well, and like you I have not won anything, I have won on a prize site, but I had to pay, in fact it cost me more than if I had gone to the shops to buy it, and it was a keyring that I would not have bought in the first place. LOL Oh well we can't all be winners, Good luck in the future. :)
@ukchriss (2106)
Many thanks for your reply
@bigstret (485)
I do loads of online competitions... and have never won a thing lol
@bigstret (485)
Still not winning!!
@sunita64 (6474)
No I have not won anything and now I have stopped wasting time in such competitions.
@Naomi17 (624)
I won several prizes at Christmas but its very quiet at the moment. I have been comping since i was 16 and i have won a lot of prizes a holiday, a Mr and Mrs Smith break,£1,000, a couple of prizes from real people and lots of other stuff so i'm keeping my comping as my hobby!
@Bizziebod (3526)
I think most of these online competitions are designed to get your email address off you so they can spam you! I have done loads of online competitions and not won anything! I did get a couple of freebie stuff like Guinness promotional stuff, 02 are doing free sim cards at the moment and I got some free Rizlas years ago!
@freesoul (3024)
• Egypt
I tried some online competitions and prizes sites before but never won anything, I'm not doing any right now.. if you find anything good, please share it with us :)