New Earning Site !! That Pays Also!!

Hello Everyone I have just found another earning site where you can upload pictures and for everytime someone clicks on the picture then you make 2 cents and my friend has been paid by them. If you would like the link them please message me and I will give it to you og replay to this message. Thank You!! I am just trying to help everyone out as someone has helped me!!
@utsadetti (4593)
You told me twice. u must lie to me. tell me frankly.
Yeah,she got the same topic about 2 days ago i guess.She said that after i accept the friend request she's gonna send me the link but till now...nothing.
@Willowlady (10666)
Pay for pictures - will be nice to have a place that I can share my pictures and maybe get paid for it. Hopefully a little nicer than even here.
Let me know what it is and I will check it out since I like to do alot wth pictures. Thank goodness I came before they limited folk to pictures after they hit 500 posts.
ok I ll mail it to you!!
@missyd79 (3442)
i heard of this site and joined, but it is very confusing. i could not figure out how to find other pictures to look at. the one i joined was scipym.com
@alchemistrx (2591)
I have requested you to be my friend.I'm interested in the link where you can upload pictures.Please send me.Thank You.Have A nice Day and Happy New Year.
@greengal (4288)
Pay for pictures - Pay for pictures
Hi,could you give me the link too..will add you as a friend and you can message me. Thanks!
@shannon76 (1234)
I just added you as a friend but if you could give me information that would be great