Silver or Gold?

@cristi20 (2139)
Romania
Gold, as a rule.
@dadynigga (744)
i like both just to have it:D
@stvasile (7313)
Cash.
@perugu (5281)
hi,i prefer platinum.because in recent times my children show interest in purchasing platinum ear-tops.
@jade01 (803)
I prefer white gold
@Bbilal (2001)
I prefer silver, because its in our religion mens is not allowed to wear gold though gold is good for womens.
@ossie16d (11834)
For me it is definately gold (yellow), and of course if you are talking about jewellery then it is 18 carat gold only. LOL One thing is that it depends on the country, and in some cases religion also has a bearing, as to what a person wears with regard to jewellery and adornments. In Australia gold mostly comes in 9 or 18 carat, but I do know that it is different in other countries. Silver, white gold and platinium are coming in for jewellery or so I have been told. The traditional choice of gold or silver seems to have gone for the younger generation.
i prefer white gold and silver...
@emeraldisle (13158)
I prefer silver for myself. White gold isn't bad if I can't get silver. I just never cared much for gold.