my fiancee wants to break up with me after 4 years, says he's tired.?

@Si1234 (457)
we've been dating for 4yrs, just last year when i got back from youth service he started acting funny, i found out about a girl in his life and told him to stop the friendship, he was rigid about it initially but later succumbed but did not keep to it. afterwards he started acting more funny, not calling as usual, always busy, spending less time with me, stopped buying gifts for me, missed our anniversary and valentine on the pretext that he wasnt feeling fine and too busy, came extremely late on my birthday without a gift except for icecream and pizza, made sure i didnt show up on his birthday by saying he was travelling and would be coming to Lagos. Two days after this, he finally showed up and said he was tired of the relationship that my load was too heavy for him to carry. How do i teach him a lesson he'll never forget in his life, run back to beg and never try it again with another lady,because he made a convenant with me not to break the relationship.
You can try holding your head up high. Thanking god for what you do have. The fact that he did not hit you is enough. leave the man alone. If he has told you how he feels respect him. Is this not what you would want if it were you. making a fool of yourself is no good. You should have a higher standard than this. Your so lucky and don't even know it. Leave him alone and let a good man find you.
Unfortunately he has evolved into a different person and he's not he person he was when you started dating. It sounds as though there is some deceit in your relationship on his behalf and you wouldn't want to be with the person he is now anyway. The best thing for you to do is move on and find someone who will treat you in the manner you deserve.
This sounds something about what has happened to me A while back,He told me he was engaged,and everything,and I almost freaked,cried for A whole lot of time,and then he told me A while back,he decided not to get engaged,and the girl he was with broke his heart,and everything,and so yeah..All I can say is you might want to try having an affair,or make like it,but that could go either,ether he could want you back,and feel really jealous,and want you back,and beg for you back,or he could go the other way,and think that you are moving on,and then he will go after the other girl even more,or either you could thinkof it this way,that if he is having an affair,then you could move on,and think of this way,if he really cared,he would not be doing that to you.
@ilse72 (1453)
I'm sorry but apparently this relationship was not meant to be. Move on and find someone who really loves you and deserves you...that is your best revenge. If you try to take revenge on him, it will backfire. It will not accomplish what you want and will make you feel even worse. Not only that, but it brings you down to his level. Do you want to be a jerk, like him? I think not. Ignore him...move on and find the happiness you deserve.
Well you can do it his way. Try making an impression on him that you are having an affair with some other guy or at least tell him some fabricated things about a lot of people proposing you, see how he reacts. If he is cool about you having an affair with some1 else then there is no hope of getting him back. If you really wanna teach him a lesson go reveal everything about your relation ship to his new "friend".
@sedel1027 (17854)
I would not do anything to him. If you do, you will drive him further away and may ruin any chance of him wanting you back. The best thing you can do, is gather yourself together and move on with your life.