# 34 A cake question

Only respond if you made a cake please. I would like to know what the most unique cake that you ever made looked like. Please explain? I will read each answer and rate each one. Thank you in advance.
@sunshinecup (7882)
I would have to say it was the man's part cake, I made for a freind on her b-day. It was a request from her sister and freind, so I did it. This by far is the most unique cake I have ever made. I had no special molds to work with, I had to eye ball it, if you will, to do it. I think I did a great job, everyone loved it, but it wasn't an easy task by far. Unique question, thanks for posting it!
hahhaah. Thanks. You got best response and + rating. Appreciate your replys to my posts. I am just rating today, but, I had to say this was the best and funniest.
Well I would have to say the most unique cake I ever made was hands down the one my friend and I made our senior year of high school. It was supposed to be, I say supposed to be a beautiful church? Well when we got finished, it was uneatable and looked more like a sand castle. :( The teacher gave us a lousy C!
@marciascott (25557)
I like pinapple upside down cake, as a matter of fact, my grand-daughters and it made one yesterday for the first time. I thought it was good.