kimchi ideas

@shmeedia (1045)
anyone like kimchi NOT made rom cabbage? i think this type is good, but my favorite types of kimchee are the ones made from other ingredients.... my favorite ones are made with radish or leeks. anyone have suggestions? even recipes for types that use different ingredients? i noticed already a recipe on mylot for cucumber kimchee which i will definitely try, but anyone has other recipes or suggestions?
@mypigbox (2245)
Kimchi,i have taste it.At the same time i am proud to introduce 'Sichuan Preserved vegetable'.I think this one is better than Kimchi.Radish,ginger,cabbage,bamboo shoot,capsicum,etc.it taste delicious.
@shmeedia (1045)
oh, is it very spicy? the same, more or less spicy than kimchi? i once tried chinese pickled vegetable, but it was not spicy, and i think mostly made from bamboo shoots. i didn't like it so much because it didn't have a lot of flavor, and the vegetables were soft. i prefer a bit of crunch to my vegetables :) but i will look for sichuan preserved vegetable in the local shops!
@mypigbox (2245)
I like sichuan preserved vegetable very much.Always,puting a littler capsicum oil and monosodium glutamate in it,it will taste better.
@shmeedia (1045)
ok! thanks for your advice! i will try it soon!