Alerts need to be more visible

@re08dz (1941)
Australia
It's possible this has been covered somewhere before and I just missed it when I did a quick search but are the myLot alerts kept anywhere where they are easy to find? I ask 'cause it seems that within a week of a new alert being sent out advising of changes there seems to be a new batch of people asking why they can't do something. Eg the most recent alert mentioned the copy/paste thing for users under 500 - but either no one reads them when they are sent or new users etc don't get to see them so they start new discussions asking why they can't do this or why they've lost points etc. Should they have their own seperate heading up where the new discussions/recent discussions etc are?
@greengal (4288)
As far as my knowledge goes new alerts aren't saved anywhere on the website unless you haven't deleted them yourself. But you could check the username "myLot" under which all the discussions (basically the alerts) started by myLot are listed. I read the alerts and delete them, only reason being the "you have one new alert" doesn't seem to go away at all till you delete the alert itself. I agree,most of the new users don't know about old alerts, but once a person registers, within a few days they get all the alerts recently issued by Mylot. One of my referrals who joined two days ago told me that.
@re08dz (1941)
Yes I delete them for the same reason :-) I guess many new members wouldn't think to check usernames etc (I know I wouldn't have :-) )though I didn't realise the alerts got sent to them anyway - wow it's amazing what you can forget in a couple of weeks :-)
@greengal (4288)
Ya, I think myLot should have the alerts in one place which is easily accesible to all so we can refer to them as and when we have a bout of amnesia ;-D For the benefit of others this is were you can find all the alerts and discussions started by myLot : www.mylot.com/mylot
@suny1946 (275)
I think so too.