2006 not in 2007

I want to know 1 thing that you have done in 2006 and don't want to do it in 2007..................So plz share your feelings
@urzicutza (1973)
well i hope i will start going to the sckool not like it 2006 and 2005 :) lol but this year i hope i will get in the examens!i was so lazie in this 2006! i hope i will start doing some great things in 2007! i want to love more and be more active! hm.....i want to have more fun! and i want to realize what i would do with my life !!!because in 2006 i was like with my had in the clouds :)) i dont want to cry so much in the 2007!i dont want to be sad anymore!i waant to laugh more!and specialy i want to mange to have good grades in collage to finally go to usa to work and travel for the summer time!and visit my friends there!because i miss them!i dont want to fight any more with my parents and want to have much more money! to be smarter ! and i hope i will stop disappoint people!not that i was doing that butt it hapent once or twice! i want to go more aften to the church and pray more often! and be more organized this year! this is what came in to my had right now!!! so i want to tank you for this qustion have a nice year!!with much love and health!
@urzicutza (1973)
and to be more responsible!