What is going on with posting Images?

I was trying to upload some pictures in the intrest sections. I have done it before with no problem. However now it seems to only let me upload one picture a day. Is anyone else having this problem? Is it a new thing?
Alot of people are having this problem lately, it's something they've just started, a sort of timer so you can't upload too many pictures in one day...but something seems to be malfuctioning, so that people can't upload at all...I'm not too sure what's going wrong, maybe you could try and email mylot?
Thanks, It let me do another but it seems like I can only do them once in a while. I see why they are proubly doing it I have made a lot of money uploading pictures. I wish this was not the case.
@msqtech (15226)
they can fix it just need to troubleshoot it
@tammyr (5955)
• Etowah, Tennessee
Iam new so I am prbally doing something wrong, but every time I try to add a pic to interests, it ends up on the next reply I make. I am only at 100(!!) and am not suppose to be able to do this. Does anyone know whatI am doing wrong or is this a problem in mylot?
@msqtech (15226)
I think you need to check guidelines and email mylot