Are kids real fun to watch?

@mayshoe (606)
Are your kids real fun to watch, do they decrease the stress or increase?
@ssh123 (31103)
Kids are really fun to watch and if you keen observe their conversations, sometimes you get a feeling that God is making them to talk - so fine, so innocent and very clear about thoughts. If time machine permits I would like to go back as kid. All kids are genuis in one way or ther other.
@1alyssa (758)
i love to watch my kids they do some of the strangest things
@bhchy1 (6052)
Are you kidding? My kid is a hoot...she has Autism and is a constant source of amusement when you watch her take on the world...really shows you what's important what isn't worth stressing over..
@funnysis (2619)
I think kids are wonderful to watch,they have many talents. I think that adults can sometimes learn from kids,sometimes even remeber things they did as a child are part as people is to always watch the kids they are so special and gifted and they need to know that.
@drilyas (843)
• Pakistan
yes they are great,when they play and fight with each other
@keecou (188)
• Egypt
well it depends on how old the kids are..i love to watch kids from 0 till 6 years old.. after that they start to give me headaches..but still i love all the kids(",)
@moneymind (10524)
I don't have kids, but basing on kids tv shows they are fun to watch, I do enjoy watching. greetings. : )
i love to watch the little ones. they are so funny. and boy do they say what is on their minds. I can't ever get tired of this.
I think it depends. For me, it fun for me to watch them. Before I quit working, dealing with the children was my job so it dont bother me at all. They keep me busy and keep me going.
My nephews are! Although I get to hand them back :P