Emotional Affiar - whats your thoughts

Emotional Affiar - Emotional Affair
@tba123 (457)
Do you think if you have an emotional bond with someone other than your significant other that its still cheating? Why or why not? Also if so do you think its worst than a physical affair? Why or why not? Please no one word asnwers to this discussion. I'll be reading and rating each reply. I'll try to respond where I can but also want to say thank you now in advance for any responses.
@shannon76 (1234)
Yes it is cheating. The bible says that even in your head your are comitting adultry. Not everyone agrees with the bible I am sure, but it has truth to that statement. I mean if you are bonding with someone other then your spouse, telling that person things you haven't told your spouse, what's to say you will stop there? And put yourself in your spouses shoes? How would you feel if they did that to you? I for one would feel the same as if they had slept with that person. There would be a lack of trust there I know. How bad I would feel that they could talk to someone else and tell them things that were only suppose to be shared with me.
@tba123 (457)
Thanks for taking the time to respond. I don't have a spouse was just asking out of curiousity what people thought. thanks!
@tentwo67 (3384)
I think that the emotional connection might even be worse than a physical betrayal, since it eats away at your committment in multiple areas. That's not to say that it would be okay with me for my partner to have a purely physical fling, and I am very confident of his fidelity, just as he can be sure of mine. There's something to be said for the lifetime partnership and it's wrong to let someone else invade what should be between you and your spouse.
@tba123 (457)
Thanks for taking the time to respond.