What are some of the things you have bee doing to loose weight so far in 2007?

@disvachic (10121)
I signed up for the National Body Challenged at http://health.discovery.com a tip i got from a friend here at mylot! You will get 2 months free at bally's to.I have been walking for 30 minutes and also doing my taebo.I also have been drinking plenty of water and diet green tea and eating healthier!
I also joined the National Body Challenge. There is not a Bally around me though. I really just need to tone up again. I've gotten out of shape since having my boys. I am planning to buy a treadmill so I can walk. I live in the mountains and we have a lot of snow and it's hard to walk with the boys too. So with the treadmill I'll be able to do it while they are busy or sleeping. I am trying to get back into the water habit too. I joined sparkspeople.com a couple months ago and it makes it so easy to watch what you are eating and drinking.
@disvachic (10121)
I have a healthrider and I think a treadmill will be better for me,tho i prefer walking out doors but for those rainy days i think im going to get a treadmill.
@kgwat70 (13395)
Fitness Flyer - This fitness equipment burns lots of calories. I love my Fitness Flyer.
I prefer walking outdoors as well but by the time I get home from work it is too dark and it is not safe around here at night. On weekends I go for walks and at home I use my fitness flyer machine and ablounge machine.
@wmaharper (2316)
I work out every mornign on a bike for about 20 minutes and have altered my eating habits. I have already lost a few pounds, and have only been doing it for 2 weeks. (though i have a pretty fast metabolism) also, i started eating breakfast and i think that helps as well. Good Luck!
@disvachic (10121)
Thats is great!! I lost 5lbs so far.I started a week ago.Yea breakfast is very important.Now when i get hungry between meals I eat fruits or drink my green tea or water
@Timinator (739)
I don't need to lose weight, but i do need to prevent myself from gaining weight (in fat) so i will be eating better and not drinking as many sodas as before. I will also start jogging more often and working out. I want to gain muscle weight, not fat.
@disvachic (10121)
I wish i could say that right about now,but will soon i hope! That is good taht you are eating bette!I can't drink to many sodas anyway because they will break me out.Anyways,Good luck!
@missyd79 (3438)
what does that cost you to join?
@disvachic (10121)
oh no its totally FREE!!!!!!
@kgwat70 (13395)
Congratulations on getting started on your fitness program and being on your way to losing weight and living healthier. Those are all great things to a great diet and healthier lifestyle. Hope many of us will follow you in your footsteps. I am using my fitness flyer machine every day for 30 minutes and eat fruits every day and veggies and salads.
@disvachic (10121)
Thankyou!Your fitness flyer seems like it would be better than my healthrider!!Keep up the good work with your fitness flyer
@Metallion (2229)
I've been lowering my caloric intake and taking my son out for more walks in his stroller, I used to walk 3 miles each night after work but can't do that now with it getting darker and colder earlier with it being winter now.
@disvachic (10121)
yeah me to far as calorie intake i try not to go over 1200 calories now.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Well, that's good for you. I do a treadmill 3 times a week for 20 minutes and do crunshes, stretches afterwards. I think it's great and it's working out for me.
@disvachic (10121)
Thanks! Thats wonderful for you as well!Keep up the good work!