Feed your cat

Italy
When do you feed your cat? What's the best ways to feed them?
i feed my cat everytime he is hungry becouse he is a verry agitated cat, he run all day.so i give here food everytime when she ask for it.
@kbkbooks (7030)
We leave dry food out for our cats all the time. If they come around us getting super friendly it means one of two things. Either they are out of dry food in their bowl or they want a little treat of canned food. We end up giving them about three tablespoons of canned food at a time maybe three or four times a day. Always make sure they have plenty of fresh water available on demand.
@classy56 (2884)
my cat eats off an on all day an night.i give him around 2 teaspoon of wet food an1/2 cup of dry at a time so its hard to say how to really feed a cat.dont over feed them they will [puke].an they will act like they are hungey but their not
@runsgame (2034)
me do not have cat yaar. me have dog. i simply place the dog food into its plate . he will eat it. some times i just play with him and feed . some times funny, i just put the food into its mouth . it is very lovly u know . by the by do u own any per? if so wht u do to feed?
@brendalee (6086)
I have many cats and several food dishes. I have to fill up the dishes at least twice a day and I feed them dry cat food. I make sure they have fresh water and I change it twice a day. Every once in awhile as a special treat, i give them canned cat food and maybe a little milk.
@uvacerba (427)
every cookie and mouthfuls day with a beautiful plate of fresh water and it I cultivate also the grass for cats… hello
@uvacerba (427)
cookie e bocconi ogni giorno con un bel piatto di acqua fresca e gli coltivo anche l'erba per gatti... ciao
@uvacerba (427)
alternate croccanti and mouthfuls every day with a beautiful plate of fresh water and it I cultivate also the gatta grass… hello
@olga13 (195)
• Japan
I feed my cat 2 times a day - morning and night. My cat eats only dry food and she can wake me up in the morning if she is hungry.