Namaste

@Ravenladyj (22940)
I learned this expression a few yrs ago when I took up Yoga again and in all honesty I think it really is a beautiful expression that everyone should consider and put into action...maybe if more of us did there wouldnt be such anger/intolerance/hatred and the like in the world...Its really amazing how one word can have so much meaning in such a positive way.. Namaste basically represents the acknowledgement that we all have a Divine Light within us and saying Namaste to someone is basically saying I recognize and honour the Divine Light within you as I do within me because we are all one Or the Divine Light in me greets and respects the Divine Light in you...of course just saying it IMO doesnt hold any water...its a matter of feeling it, believing it, knowing it and so on...
I love Namaste. I usually say it as greeting and goodbye. My yoga teacher told me a simpler version - my soul and your soul are the same. Either way - it's beautiful. My personal belief is that we are all one. We are all the same. Some people just get so blinded by all the b.s. in the world and lose sight of what is really important.
@sharone74 (4839)
I feel ya raven and again that's deep and this is a topic and a discussion that I can get behind. People are so intollerant of others around them these days and that just makes it harder to get by in this world. Well girl the divine light over here see's and recognizes your divine light. When you have gone through the blood, and the mud as we have and lived to walk out the other side you find that somewhere you found a need to believe in something both within you and in others around you that binds us all together and makes us all the same somehow.
@dss_raja (427)
no comments
Why did you even bother typing this response?