If space aliens are real, would you like to meet one?

I think I would, I would like to know why are they so interested in us Earthlings. Don't they know we just want to kill them, dissect them and steal their technology so we can bully the rest of the world? What about you, if so or if not why? !!!BTW I read and rate each post but my not be able to respond to all. Also don’t leave a yes or no, I will give a “-“ and report you as I ask all to do so when seeing a post like that. Thanks in advance.!!!!
@Thomas73 (1467)
As a biologist, I'd be very interested to see what extra-terrestrial life forms, intelligent or not, look like and study them. Exobiology is a very recent science and still need enough material to work on. So come on, little aliens, donate your bodies to science! ;)
@Thomas73 (1467)
None taken :)
@freesoul (3023)
• Egypt
I would like to meet them too, although I know what curiosity did to the cat but it wouldn't stop me if I will get the chance :) I would have my camera and a white flag, i just hope that white is not a sign of war for them, how can we know :) I wonder will I be able to talk with them? do they use telepathy or they are just interested in probing people .. ouch lol Actually with my luck I may end up meeting an alien biologist who is just interesting in studying us as primitive form of life and I may be ending up donating my body to alien science lol
NO! because when I first came to the States I was branded a (legal) alien by the government and I hated it. I had a green card, but wasn't a green Martian, I was a real earthly resident. Surely the government could have come up with a different name for immigrants.
@MissGia (955)
I would like to meet them if i found out they were not here to harm us, i think it would be cool to meet another life form. I personally dont want to kill them and take their technology (which we probably wouldnt understand anyways) but i would probably warn them of it and tell them to take heed.
@Ravenladyj (22937)
"Don't they know we just want to kill them, dissect them and steal their technology so we can bully the rest of the world" ROFLMFAO omg thats so funny yet in a sad way its creepy cause its so true LOL....greedy humans and their need for world domination LOL I'd definately want to meet one cause who knows...knowing me, we probably have alot in common LOL ;-)
I'm sure that they are real. Earth isn't the only place in the whole universe that has life. But, I think that they are more advanced than us. If they wanted to hurt us, if we were a threat, they would have taken us out already. They most likely do know what our governments want to do to them. But, they may already be among us, learning, and we don't know it.
@chanfrado (1166)
• Portugal
Yes I would love to meet one alien!