Paddy Irishman, Paddy Englishman and Paddy Scotsman.......

@emisle (3824)
Ireland
were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building. They were eating lunch and Paddy Irishman said, 'Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch I'm going to jump off this building.' Paddy Englishman opened his lunch box and exclaimed, 'Ham and English mustard again! If I get ham and mustard one more time I'm going to jump off, too.' Paddy Scotsman opened his lunch and said, 'Haggis again. If I get a haggis sandwich one more time I'm jumping too.' Next day Paddy Irishman opens his lunch box, sees corned beef and cabbage and jumps to his death. Paddy Englishman opens his lunch, sees ham and English mustard and jumps too. Paddy Scotsman opens his lunch, sees the haggis and jumps to his death also. At the funeral Paddy Englishman’s wife is weeping. She says, 'If I'd known how really tired he was of ham and mustard I never would have given it to him again! Paddy Scotsman’s wife also weeps and says, 'I could have given him cheese! I didn't realise he hated haggis so much.' Everyone turned and stared at Paddy Irishman’s wife. 'Hey, don't look at me' she said. 'He makes his own lunch'
Funny!!!
@emisle (3824)
there are loads of great jokes like these..:)
@Idlewild (6105)
Ha! I like that one, I think I heard it years ago. I have Scottish, Irish, and English blood in me, so I can relate to all of the guys! Never had the pleasure (!) of eating haggis, fortunately...
@emisle (3824)
i'll leave the haggis eating to you! lol!...i'm 100% irish so i'll stick to the bacon and cabbage!
@brokentia (10396)
hahahahahaha That was cute! I totally was not expecting that. LOL Thanks for sharing!
@emisle (3824)
no problem..:)
@Lydia1901 (16354)
What a funny joke, I like it.
@emisle (3824)
I'd have to agree, though I like most of those paddy jokes..:)
@huanghaozi (1475)
• Egypt
The joke that I like best , now I share it to you Inflight Announcements Occasionally, airline flight attendants make an effort to make the "in-flight safety lecture" a bit more entertaining. Here are some real examples that have been heard or reported: "As we prepare for takeoff, please make sure your tray tables and seat backs are fully upright in their most uncomfortable position." "There may be 50 ways to leave your lover, but there are only 6 ways out of this airplane..." "Your seat cushions can be used for floatation, and in the event of an emergency water landing, please take them with our compliments." "We do feature a smoking section on this flight; if you must smoke, contact a member of the flight crew and we will escort you to the wing of the airplane." "Smoking in the lavatories is prohibited. Any person caught smoking in the lavatories will be asked to leave the plane immediately." Pilot - "Folks, we have reached our cruising altitude now, so I am going to switch the seat belt sign off. Feel free to move about as you wish, but please stay inside the plane till we land... it's a bit cold outside, and if you walk on the wings it affects the flight pattern." And, after landing: "Thank you for flying Delta Business Express. We hope you enjoyed giving us the business as much as we enjoyed taking you for a ride." As we waited just off the runway for another airliner to cross in front of us, some of the passengers were beginning to retrieve luggage from the overhead bins. The head attendant announced on the intercom, "This aircraft is equipped with a video surveillance system that monitors the cabin during taxiing. Any passengers not remaining in their seats until the aircraft comes to a full and complete stop at the gate will be strip-searched as they leave the aircraft." Once on a Southwest flight, the pilot said, "We've reached our cruising altitude now, and I'm turning off the seat belt sign. I'm switching to autopilot, too, so I can come back there and visit with all of you for the rest of the flight." As the plane landed and was coming to a stop at Washington National, a lone voice comes over the loudspeaker: "Whoa, big fella...WHOA..!" "Should the cabin lose pressure, oxygen masks will drop from the overhead area. Please place the bag over your own mouth and nose before assisting children or adults acting like children." "As you exit the plane, please make sure to gather all of your belongings. Anything left behind will be distributed evenly among the flight attendants. Please do not leave children or spouses." "Last one off the plane must clean it." And from the pilot during his welcome message: "We are pleased to have some of the best flight attendants in the industry... Unfortunately none of them are on this flight...!" Heard on Southwest Airlines just after a very hard landing in Salt Lake City: The flight attendant came on the intercom and said, "That was quite a bump and I know what ya'll are thinking. I'm here to tell you it wasn't the airline's fault, it wasn't the pilot's fault, it wasn't the flight attendant's fault.....it was the asphalt!" An airline pilot wrote that on this particular flight he had hammered his ship into the runway really hard. The airline had a policy which required the first officer to stand at the door while the passengers exited, give a smile, and a "Thanks for flying XYZ airline." He said that in light of his bad landing, he had a hard time looking the passengers in the eye, thinking that someone would have a smart comment. Finally everyone had gotten off except for this little old lady walking with a cane. She said, "Sonny, mind if I ask you a question?" "Why no Ma'am," said the pilot, "What is it?" The little old lady said, "Did we land or were we shot down?" Overheard on an American Airlines flight into Amarillo, Texas, on a particularly windy and bumpy day. During the final approach the Captain was really having to fight it. After an extremely hard landing, the Flight Attendant came on the PA and announced, "Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Amarillo. Please remain in your seats with your seatbelts fastened while the Captain taxis what's left of our airplane to the gate!" Another flight Attendant's comment on a less than perfect landing: "We ask you to please remain seated as Captain Kangaroo bounces us to the terminal." After a particularly rough landing during thunderstorms in Memphis, a flight attendant on a Northwest flight announced: "Please take care when opening the overhead compartments because, after a landing like that, sure as hell everything has shifted." From a Southwest Airlines employee.... "Welcome aboard Southwest Flight XXX, to YYY. To operate your seatbelt, insert the metal tab into the buckle, and pull tight. It works just like every other seatbelt, and if you don't know how to operate one, you probably shouldn't be out in public unsupervised. In the event of a sudden loss of cabin pressure, oxygen masks will descend from the ceiling. Stop screaming, grab the mask, and pull it over your face. If you have a small child traveling with you, secure your mask before assisting with theirs. If you are traveling with two small children, decide now which one you love more." Weather at our destination is 50 degrees with some broken clouds, but they'll try to have them fixed before we arrive. Thank you, and remember, nobody loves you, or your money, more than Southwest Airlines."
@anjuscor (1266)
The tiresome jury selection process continued, each side hotly contesting and dismissing potential jurors. Johnny Shea was called for his question session. "Property holder?" "Yes, I am, Your Honor." "Married or single?" "Married for twenty years, Your Honor." "Formed or expressed an opinion?" "Not in twenty years, Your Honor." ------------------------------------------------------------ The Supermarket The man approached a very beautiful woman in a large supermarket and asked, "You know, I've lost my wife here in the supermarket. Can you talk to me for a couple of minutes?" "Why?" she asks. "Because every time I talk to a a beautiful woman, my wife appears out of nowhere." -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Lemons The woman applying for a job in a Florida lemon grove seemed way too qualified for the job. Look Miss," said the foreman, "have you any actual experience in picking lemons?" "Well, as a matter if fact, yes!" she replied. "I've been divorced three times." -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Who's In Control ? There were three guys talking in the pub. Two of them are talking about the amount of control they have over their wives, while the third remains quiet. After a while one of the first two turns to the third and says, "Well, what about you, what sort of control do you have over your wife?" The third fellow says "I'll tell you. Just the other night my wife came to me on her hands and knees." The first two guys were amazed. "What happened then?" they asked. "She said, 'get out from under the bed and fight like a man'."
@huanghaozi (1475)
• Egypt
One day a little girl came running into her house One day a little girl came running into her house yelling, "Mommy, I got five dollars!" The mother was curious, so she asked her child where she got the five dollars from. The little girl replied: ''Tommy down the street gave me five dollars for doing cartwheel while he sat in the tree. The mother told her daughter: "Don't you know that Tommy is just trying to see your panties." ''OOOOhhhh'' said the little girl. The next day the little girl came running into the house yelling, "Mommy, I got ten dollars. The mother asked, "Where did you get the ten dollars from?" The little girl replied, "Tommy down the street gave me ten dollars for doing a cartwheel while he sat up in the tree and laughed." The mother replied: "Didn't I tell you that he is...'' Before the mother could finish, the little girl said, ''Wait Mommy! I tricked him, I didn't wear any panties today.''
@jal1948 (1361)
repetitive food of any kind is liable to evoke a disgust for the same that is one of the reasons people eat junk food which is even worse surprising that they were all dumb and with a shelfish attitude and preferred to die rather than exchange their tiffins shame,ha ha just joking,
A site foreman had ten very lazy men working for him, so one day he decided to trick them into doing some work for a change. "I've got a really easy job today for the laziest one among you," he announced. "Will the laziest man please put his hand up?" Nine hands went up. "Why didn't you put your hand up?" he asked the tenth man. "Too much trouble," came the reply.
@JashleyB (1441)
LOL! That was funny. :)