Sharing the cooking

@TerryZ (22085)
If you husband knows how to cook dont you think he should share the cooking with you? Im all for it. But my husband works odd hours. Alot of time I eat alone and hold his in the oven.
@gabs8513 (48764)
Very rare my ex used to help out there he used to come in at 5pm and when I used to get in from work at 7pm he would be asleep on the Settee so I would Cook the tea sort the Kids do dishes and eventually at about 9pm I used to sit down and he was already snoring his head of again And most the time I used to be out on the road at 8am right through till 7pm But yes I reckon they should specially if both Partners work
@TerryZ (22085)
Ill break it to him tonight!
@tbomb2002 (269)
Have him cook up some meals ahead of time and then freeze them in single serve portions. Because of his odd working hours, maybe instead of cooking dinners, he could cook a breakfast or lunch?
@tentwo67 (3384)
My husband actually tends to cook a little more than I do, although that has changed since I cut back to part time work and I'm at home more. I was never very confident of my cooking abilities, but I have to admit that I've gotten better. He is a fabulous cook and really enjoys it. I think that sharing the duties is very important. It makes for good partnership.