Is it good manners to use vulgar words while arguing in myLot discussions?

@cuterose (1698)
i've seen many people using ery bad words for scolding others in myLot discussions. i hate this. wat do u people think about this. whenever somebody posts something u post ur views in a polite manner. arguments should be upto a limit. nobody should use words which would hurt others. how many of u agree with me?
@smoke_gun (1243)
yes,i agree with you but if somebody else response my discussion with vulgar words i'll fight them back and rate them negative.there should be respect in each other in forum discussing,but there are too some uneducated peoples like to scold as remark of their smart advises.
@cuterose (1698)
ya u're rite buddy. thanks for the post
@mimpi1911 (25455)
hi cutie, i feel, its bad taste to use fowl words. some ppl have this habit of punctuating their says with bad expressions. they kind of swear by it. i donot like being commented at like that or even would like to do it myself. i am a very polite person and donot use strong wors or hate speexches. we should try to make the place we live in a better one no matter what. hate speeches, vulgar words only beget enmity and i would not endorse it anyway. smiles...
@cuterose (1698)
ya. well said buddy! if everyone follow this then there will be no problem. :) thanks fort he post buddy
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I agree after I have had enough of it I just leave the disscussion alone. I hate to be bagered by the same subject I was today so I just stopped replying it has happened to me before and what do I solve by arguing back nothing.
@cuterose (1698)
ya buddy. its better to leave that conversation. thanks for postin
@pritesh73 (607)
correct I think vulger words should not be used. To make mylot a great site languages should be very nice.
@cuterose (1698)
thanks for posting pretish!
@amafrias (456)
I agree. I think it shows a persons upbringing, and morals to loose control like that. There are plenty of ways to express your anger and or feelings without being vulgar. Maybe these people just don't know the proper way to go about things, and use the only way they know. That is sad.
@cuterose (1698)
hmmm i agreee with u. wat u've said is very true. thanks for posting.
Not only is it in poor taste, it can also get you banned if enough people complain about it. Flame wars and name calling are not tolerated on this site, as with many other chat forums.
@cuterose (1698)
thanks for posting
@estherlou (5026)
I think it is in bad taste and I don't appreciate it. I don't have people around me who use profanity, so I certainly don't want to read it here! I just ran across a discussion someone just started, and they used a particularly vulgar form of profanity in the subject line. I gave them a negative rating and didn't even respond! It's uncalled for!
@cuterose (1698)
hmmm thats correct. thanks for posting. given a plus for u