What do u think of LOST(tv show)?

@pterion (419)
i luv this series...missed y'day's show:sob:..neways this particular series has a wider significance and that is this show features actors from all the prominent races on this planet....i say man, this series shows globalisation at its best...the story moves at a snail's pace but i dont care, LOST still kicks major ass....watcha think?
@gittabest (1949)
• Iceland
I also love those series, I have been watching it from day one :)
@Meljep (1668)
I was surprised that the show didn't go further into the plot this season. It's one of those shows that you have to watch from the beginning to understand what is happening now. Other than the commercials every 10 min, I enjoy the show.
@mayaroma (197)
• Norway
Im in Norway and the first season is running for the third time. Im watching again in suspense. ;0)
@Cortney (3982)
I love this show.. the writers went haywild on this one.. that is what keeps me on my seat.. just to see what is going to happen next
i love the show and now its gone till feb. i hate that. but it will be good when it comes back , its the best.
@maddog108 (3441)
ive watched it a few time but i never really became a fan its more of a case at times its only thing on when i wish to watch tv