Do you think i'm in for a bad year?

@Rosy001 (363)
South Africa
New Year's eve we didnt plan to do anything too hectic but watch movies, chat and have a karaoke evening. I put the lil one to sleep and dozed off. I woke up at 03h43!!!!! Jan the 1st my washing machine packed up. Tried to salvage what i could of the clothes and then i spotted a leak in the bathroom. Now turns out that a pipe in the actual foundation of the house burst and is now seeping through the tiles.......what next? do you think its a bad omen or actually the complete opposite, perhaps better things are headed my way?
Well, at least you got to watch some movies and had your karaoke evening. Our lot didn't want the karaoke or to watch movies. I played scrabble with my grandchildren and left the others to do whatever it was that they wanted. We opened a couple of bottles of champagne at midnight and went outside to welcome the new year, but it was pouring rain and we were the only mugs out there. With all this and you with your washing machine and leak, I think things can only get better. Think positive. Hope you got the machine and the leak fixed.
@Rosy001 (363)
• South Africa
Thanks I soooooooooooo hope so! btw, actually did get the leak fixed :)
well, my advice is dont think too much about it, and things will be going on great, believe me! it started off bad for me too as i quarreled with my bf on that day and silent treatment follow...sigh...but its ok...i believe things will definitely be better in 2007..and the same goes for you!
@Rosy001 (363)
• South Africa
Thanks! Let's hope so.........