Is MYLOT painfully slow today, or is just me?

@bonbon664 (3480)
Is MYLOT really, really, really slow today, or is it just me?
@swarn47 (1707)
Yes, it really very slow. I have found it always slow. Sometimes page takes more than a minute to open. I feel they must upgrade the server speed now because the users of myLot have increased considerably. Many times, due to its slow speed I could not respond to some good discussion also because it results in lack of availability of time then. I have 256kbps internet speed connection which is not bad at all. I face the slow speed of internet only on myLot and not other websites which are visited by me. Let us hope, myLot will rectify it soon.
@bonbon664 (3480)
It's a real drag. I double posted a couple of times because it took so long to do anything.
ya even i feel its slow today.
@vin2win (470)
yeah it is loading very late..i thought it was problem in my internet connection. i think mylot need some server maintainance..hope they will do something :-)
@WebMann (4732)
Very much painfully slow today. I thought it was my browser at first but I noticed I was going elsewhere with no difficulties. Oh well it will speed back up again. Have a good day, go do something else for a while and we'll see you later.