IS it That SERIOUS?

@disvachic (10123)
I have seen some discussions saying they are deleting some people from there list because they dont respond.There are alot of people who request to be my friend but dont respond either but i dont delete its not that serious to me!Im still getting paid regardless of what!How DO you feel?
@missyd79 (3441)
that is not right, there are alot of topics I do not repsond from my friends, not because i don't want to, but because i have nothing to repsond to the discussion with. or that i haven't gotten time to sit down and go through my emails.
@disvachic (10123)
I know some people are getting upset saying they are deleting people that doesn't respond to their discussions,but fail to realize there are a whole lot of questions to be answered and posted.WHY get so mad?
@34momma (13896)
you are so right. you don't always have time or don't have any input on some topics. although i try to respond to friends on my list. because that is how we help each other make money
@azriel (2108)
and people here keep on insisting that if you dont have anything to say on the matter, then you shouldn't post.
i usually just accept friend requests... i dont mind if they dont respond, what i usually do with friends is go to their page and respond if i see something interesting... but sometimes i dont get to them all... i agreew ith you, its not that big aof a deal
@disvachic (10123)
It really isn't but some are taking it a bit personal!
I can't see the benefit in deleting friends. I never refuse a request from anybody who wants to join my friends list as I believe that is discourteous. I try to respond to all my friends discussions, but unfortunately sometimes I know absolutely nothing about the subject so it impossible for me to respond. I am sure they would be pretty annoyed if I responded with 'I agree' or I don't know'. I think we should just take things in our stride her on MyLot and enjoy the fun. Some people take it too seriously.
@disvachic (10123)
That is really true.I have never denied a request either.Like I said it is not that serious to start deleting people just because they never respond back and plus its hard to respond back to everybody in your friend list.
@gabs8513 (48764)
Its not that serious but I have found that there have been some requesting to be my Friend then they where posting and posting stupid discussions and never responding to anyones Discussions though That is what People get angry about and I have noticed the ones I have deleted have actually disappeared lol
@disvachic (10123)
I understand.If I see a discussion that a friend has posted I just dont respond.Yea there are some who never responds but request to be a friend,but I still haven't got to the point where I delete yet.
@spcbrass (1192)
I delete people from my friends list that start a lot of useless discussions. The first thing that I check when I log on to myLot is the discussions my friends have started. This way I can help out my friends first to see if they have started anything good in the past day or so. After that I move on and check to see if anyone has commented on a response that I may have left them on one of their discussions. If people on my friends list aren't starting good discussions on responding on any of mine I will delete them so that I can find the discussions from my friends who are more active.
@disvachic (10123)
well i heard that,sometimes people on my friend list does not have good discussion i just dont respond and they might feel the same way about mines its all good!
@spcbrass (1192)
Sometimes I will add someone who starts a lot of really useless discussions. I don't want to have to sort through all of their bad discussions to get the my friends that start the good discussions. A lot of people will add you to their friends list just so that you will respond to their topics. If their topics don't interest me then I delete them.
@disvachic (10123)
i have noticed that,one requested to be a friend so i was responding to their discussions alot but have not responded to not one of mine.
@tmnjyk (3490)
I have seen one discussion like that and I was offended because I checked her profile and then I found out I am no longer her friend. I feel really offended because I know I respond to most of her topics. From now on, I will just avoid her discussion. I just feel hurt. I thought we were friends. I'm sad.
@disvachic (10123)
aaawww im sorry to hear that you feel sad and hurt.Keep your head up and keep posting to others it will be okay.
@chocobaby (679)
whenever i approve someone to be added as a friend, i don't expect him to be responding to my discussions and i hope he won't expect me to do it on his. i'd rather respond on discussions that i feel i can have something to say about or share something that concerns the topic which i can relate to. i don't want to respond just for the heck of responding even if i don't have anything sensible to say concerning the topic and that i might just end up bullsh*ting. no one wants that kind of responses for sure.
@disvachic (10123)
Exactly! Thats what i am talking about.I am the same way.I can't just respond just for the heck of it.It has to be something i can relate to or just interest me!!!
@ondo1015 (1885)
you are not gaining when you deleted your friends. Just leave them as you mylot friends even they are not responding.
@disvachic (10123)
Some people fail to realize that and take it to the heart.
@soldenski (2504)
This is actually what I am doing right now, deleting friend's. I don't think you need to have 100's of friend's or any friend's at all. I think if you choose to have friend's, we should both post response's to each other's topic's. That why we are friend's to help each other. I will understand if you delete me as your friend, if you don't like my response.lol
@disvachic (10123)
i understand people have their own reasons and opinions i respect thatm,so their is no need to get all hostile and mad over a response.
@estarga (1188)
I think the point of friends is so you an have a particular group of people that you can depend on to respond to your discussions, I know that is what most people think. I don't make discussions enough for me to start deleting people just for that. But you are right it is not that serious.
@disvachic (10123)
people are sweating it like its as serious as a heart attack!
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Wow, I didn't hear this one and you're right you get paid whether they respond or not.
@disvachic (10123)
yes there has been plenty of discussions on that topic
@sbeauty (5871)
I have deleted a number of people I never hear from. I just don't have time to maintain so many friends and want to concentrate on those I hear from and who respond to my discussions. Some people only want to be friends for what I can do for them, and that's not really the kind of friends I want. I want my friends to actually be friends!
@disvachic (10123)
The reason I dont delete is because they might have an interesting topic and i might want to respond or they might send a message with some valuable information i might can use you never know.I even been invited to be a chacha guide but my friend is not really active here as i am here at mylot and i thought that was very nice of her
@misskatonic (3730)
Wow. I don't expect everyone who's friended me to respond to all my discussions. I figure people reply to what they have something to say about. I don't reply to the discussions of all my friends. I've got about a hundred friends, I don't have the time and sometimes they post stuff I don't care about. I can't believe people take it so seriously!
@disvachic (10123)
Yes some people are taking it very seriously saying they are going to remove people from their friend list and this and that.Its hard to keep up with everybody's discussions and if a discussion does not interest me i will not respond
@kgwat70 (13398)
I have deleted some people from my list but it is because they are no longer members here or create bad posts or comments. Otherwise I just leave them in my friends list and will check periodically to see if they have created posts that I can reply or comment on.
@disvachic (10123)
yea i have notice there are some nonactive members on my friend list to. i was thinking about doing the samme thing but not sure because they might just come on back to the community
@istanto (8572)
I think some people wrong to understanding what is friends. friends is friends they don't need to response your discussion, they do what they want, they are human same with you, even they requested friend to you it was not mean they will response to your discussion. this is wrong perception in mylot because some people action and write like this "if we have a lot friend in mylot we will earn more". It was not serious for me, if my friends not response to my discussions then it's fine for me. I wil not delete friends because they not response to my discussions but I will delete friends who attacking me back.
@disvachic (10123)
yea,i wont be deleting friends only if i they disrespect me or something
Not everyone will respond to everything, that's life!!
@disvachic (10123)
I know,I don't worry about it!! I just keep on posting and reponding.
Well i dont know but i guess here mainly people want to earn money rather ding friend ship so many people mite not beinterested in sending responses .