Los Vegas,the home of great entertainment and great food,and gambling if you are

@suscan (1957)
I love Los Vegas,the atomsphere is always electrically charged,the gambling is a small part for me. I gamble very little. I love the different casino and hotel themes. Th food is to die for and it is very reasonable.the buffets are amazing. If youhave a chance to visit Vegas,even if you don't want to gamble,there is so much else to do at a reasonable price.
@wmg2006 (5386)
I have only had the privelage to go once and it was awesome. I walked in and within 15 minutes I won $600.00 on a slot machine, from there I went to the shops, ate at the restuarants, stayed in one of the most beautiful casinos ever. I think I could have moved there on the spot. I am hoping to go back one day soon.
@suscan (1957)
That is the way I feel,I could move there except family issues have prevented me. Good for you winning $600
Many have told me I have to go at least once in my life. I too am not a big "gambler" type. It kills me to play the quarter slots let alone the actual big ones! LOL But so many have said there are so many other things to do and enjoy that it's worth it. I'd love to go to the area just for the Grand Canyon itself. I'm such a nature freak and appreciate it so much that I know I'd love that. The lights and glitter just aren't really my style but I suppose I'd like to see it once in my life! LOL And if you say it's worth it, perhaps I will try, since you don't get too into the gambling part either!