Name your favorite Jello geletin flavor!

@Bee1955 (3886)
Jello is known all over the world. I know there are flavors out there that we in the US never heard from, but my favorite is black cherry, but I like to mix it with apple Jello for a great new taste! What's yours?
@nancygibson (3737)
• France
Jello is the same as Jelly cubes right? We just call it Jelly in the UK and it comes in little wobbly squares that you add hot water to and cool to make a pint of jelly. Is that the same stuff? I hear about Jello in American books but get the impression its green and savoury as its often served with salad, which is a bit wierd from a british perspective!
@Bee1955 (3886)
OK, you have Jelly, but that is different. Jello is a gelatin dessert that is powdery, you add 1 cup of hot water, then 1 cup cold to it and mix well, Put it into the refrigerator for a few hourts and it's ready to spoon out and be eaten! Yes, it wiggles and jiggles, too. The green (and red) Jello is popular in fruit salads or as a diet dish on lettuce leaves (or as you Brit's call: salad) with cottage cheese.
@Dolcerina (3379)
• Hungary
If this Jello is known all over the world in your opinion how can it possible, that I have never heard about it?
@Bee1955 (3886)
At least in my travels I have found Jello (or Gello in the Middle East, Indian Subcontinent and North Africa). You didnt mention where you lived? I'll be glad to send you some!
That is a wonderful idea. I will have to try it. I love orange jello (sugar free) with mandarin oranges mixed in. I then top it with sugar free cool whip. Yummy. That is my favorite.
watermelon... hands down