Sale of Kidney

Hi, I'm 24 yrs, female, want to sell my kidney to take care of my brothers treatment. I do i sell it ?
@luzamper (1360)
You are still very young, you need to be healthy. Kidneys are very important for our body to function well. Without kidneys, we will surely die. Take good care of your kidneys, don't sell them, just do other means to earn for your brother.
Don't sell it. Although I'm so grateful to the one who sold his kidney to us for my son, I do not suggest that you sell your kidney just for your brother's treatment. There are so many other ways. Just look for some other way.
@borg_queen (2535)
You can ask for help on the internet. There are people willing to help. Just try to get your message across. But don't sell your kidney.
@mnrmkr (75)
there are many other ways to support your brother these is not suggestable if any thing goes wrong with u while performing or taking out kidney or any other complications then who will be their to take care of your brother and u. think many a times before taking such step. good luck
No do not sell it now only as a last resort and all other options run out, and by the way what is the treatment that he needs?
@rikpallav (1242)
I do not think so... You do not have to sell you bosy parts as it may lead you to so much of trouble afterwads... I would request you to find other ways to get your tasks done... like loan or something...
@ashraf7 (851)
dear sis it is better to choose another way instead of selling your kidney .because your very yopung girl think and do.
are u sure u wanna do this??
@nanhegujral (4634)
You can have future health problem.. So thing twise before taking any such step.
@aquarian83 (1944)
are u sure u wanna do this??
www.mises.org/fullstory.aspx?Id=660 and/or try this one www.MatchingDonors.com