Beauty and the Geek last night

Did anyone catch last nights opening show of Beauty and the Geek? I think it should be an intersting season... Any favorites yet?
@puma_nz (1002)
• New Zealand
OMG!! They still play that?? the last time we had it here in NZ was about 3-4 Years ago??? I think?? I think we'll be seein your episodes in another 3-4 Years time..hahahaha
@brokentia (10396)
Hey!!! I had that programmed to record and there is nothing there! I can't believe I missed it!!! Anything good? Did they say that they would have an encore showing on another day? Thanks for letting me know, I will have to check it out to see why my DVR didn't record it. :(
@brokentia (10396)
I figured out what was wrong and it is now recording them. Thanks for posting this so I didn't miss the entire season! I will have to tell you which is my favorite after I get to watch it. :)
@brokentia (10396)
I finally got to watch it!!!!! :) I so liked that guy that did the electric blender impersonation. hahahahaha But he was one of the first couples to do. So sad, I would have liked to see him go further but his partner just wasn't up to studying. :( But I also like the Star Trek band guy. LOL He won the first challenge and I was clapping because I was so happy he won!!! He had the best joke with the allergies! Tiger shark! hahahahaha But I also like Mario!!! He does pay attention to a woman when she talks and his stand up bit was also great with using the song as part of his bit and ...she broke my joystick!!! hahahaha But I also watch tonight's. :) I was disappointed to see that girl leave but not the guy (Piao). He was really annoying me!! However, the girl that did stay that won the challenge...so annoys me also because she is sooooo mean to her partner!!! She is the beauty pagant queen. The one that asked for one more minute when they were faced with the question of leaving for money. I really really do not like her!!!
I actually like her. But I didn't at the first show, she has grown on me though. I loved both of the dark haired girls. I am/was rooting for them. Knock those blondes out, at least the ones that think they can just lounge around and win. I didn't not like Pico(whatever his name is). lol I am glad he is gone, he drove me NUTS.
@sedel1027 (17868)
I caught some of it last night. That show is always pretty interesting. It still amazes me that Ashton Kutcher is the producer.
I know...me too! Its a GREAT show. I didn't watch the first season, but we started watching the second season and were hooked
@kgwat70 (13398)
I have not heard about this show until now. What kind of show is it and what channel and time does it come on? I would definitely be interested in checking this out. How often do they show it during the week? I do not have a tv guide or newspaper to keep up with the shows.
Oops, didn't realize until now you asked a question on this. lol Its on Wednesday's on the CW at 8p.m. I'm so dumb I didn't see your question until now.
@rsmith512 (1561)
Oh, I love that show. I also think that this season is going to be extremley interesting. The two 'geeks' that really stand out to me are the Star Trek band guy (I don't remember the guys name)and Mario. They did such a great job on the challenges and I am glad that they are still in! I was glad though when the guy that always smilled and talked funny was sent home, but I wanted his team mate to stay in!! I think that it is going to be a great show!! :DD
I have watched it before and enjoyed it but I tend to be one that never remembers to watch it regularly! I should check it out!