do you rated the discussions and responses?

Spain
Do you rated? nest all discussions and all response you have a three buttons + - and ! , You should click in this if this discussions or response like(+), not like(-) or if this abuse(!)
Yes, during my first week here but as the days go by I notice that it did not give a significant increase at all to your earnings.
• Spain
but i think taht this is good for mylot if in here we not like the spam we should help ciao to select bad responses
@kgwat70 (13396)
Yes, I do rate all discussions that either I have created or replied to and also give best responses to the replies that I like the most. This is something that myLot recommends doing as it will help you and the other members here on myLot. It shows people that you appreciate their comments and topics. I only give negative ratings to short answers, rude remarks or people abusing this website.
• Spain
yes i think taht this forma is better to mylot, a lot of people make short reples to earn more money. I think taht is good earn money here in mylot but all people should acept the terms and rules in mylot
@re08dz (1941)
I try to - I rate all the responses to discussions I start and I'll rate those I think deserve it in discussions I respond to or just read etc (negative or positive)
• Spain
mylot need that all make this you work hard for mylot, with this rated 0 spam :)
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
I try to rate all of the ones I have started. I didn't know to rate the ones I paot too.
• Spain
this is so good mylot need that all people rated all responsed.
@raj0019 (2627)
• Argentina
I do rate some replies i get to my discussions, but never felt that it is helping my earnings to grow. I rated at least 85 replies in my last discussions, but other day i got only 77cents for starting 3 discussions, getting 105 responses, and posting 75 messages. I simply cant understand the logic