my lot is irritating????

dont you think friend my lot is irritating...... dont you think how boring it is to responding discussion which are having no positive output. dont you think everybody here is selfish and replying to your topic only for himself. dont you think everybody here is greedy for money????????????
@nuttmeg (441)
I wouldn't say it's boring, but I guess it depends on what you're after being here. If you're after money only, then I could see it being as boring. I personally like to pick topics that I think I'll have an interest in or answer questions that I have an opinion on or think I can help with, there's not enough money in it for me to take it serious--not to say that it isn't nice being paid (even if it's mere pennies) to do what I already do, chat lol. Sure, some people are greedy for the money, but that's expected when "free" money's involved.
dont you think it is just a waste of time.......... orkut is better option than mylot.......... and the best option is my space.. do you know about these sites......
@nuttmeg (441)
It can be a waste of time, depending on what you're after. If you're just after forum-type discussion or looking to wind down, then not really. Coming here to make significant money would be a waste of time here, in my opinion lol. I've tried myspace, but never got into. I've never heard of the other until coming here and have yet to check it out.
JUST CHECK THE www.orkut.com you will be get addicted but you need an invitation from any orkut user to join.do you have gmail id give me i will send you invitation
@CatEyes (2449)
No. I am here to have intelligent conversation. You are just being rude. Why are you here?